Construction Machine Operator Pre-training Course is aimed to create opportunities to learn and practice for the youth, who have orientation to find a job after high school graduation. They can choose a career they are interested by pre-training. Besides, those who are having a job also can join this course to widen their knowledge.
Construction machine operating is one of popular industries chosen by many people. Despite the short training time, trainees still have enough knowledge and working skills. This course is for both individuals and enterprises.
I. CONSTRUCTION MACHINE OPERATOR PRE-TRAINING
Safety Care operates Construction Machine Operator Pre-training Course with the aim to provide the knowledge and working skills for workers, who already started learning or who are in charge of the job involved in operating machinery, lifting equipment, bulldozers, earthmoving … After training course, Safety Care directly issues Certificate of pre-training course as prescribed.
Subjects of course: Male from 18 years old, educational level 9/12 and good health.
Training time: 300 hours, 104 hours for theory and 196 hours for tests.
Certificate: Pre-training certificate – Construction Machine Operator.
II. OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- Summarize the knowledge of the structure and operation principles of construction machines and auxiliary equipments of boilers
- Knowledge of risk factors when operating construction machines.
- Policies and regulations of the Vietnamese State on designing, buying, selling, manufacturing, managing, using and repairing construction machines
- How to operate machines (ironing, digging, excavating, leveling, compacting). Ensure safety in the process of operation, preservation, diagnosis, maintenance, detecting common damage and repairing.
- Calculate economic efficiency in the production process. Know how to exploit the maximum capacity of machines. Have ability to work independently and teamwork.
- Effectively apply the knowledge to local production.
- Conscious self-awareness to widen about professional knowledge. Actively participate in theoretical and practical subjects during the training process.
- Undertake jobs such as technical staffs or workers operating machines (ironing, digging, excavating, leveling, compacting). Participate in operating, organizing activities of a team, a construction team …
- Be self-employed in a field related to this construction machine.
III. TRAINING TIME AND MINIMUM REAL-TIME LEARNING
1. Course training time and minimum real-time learning:
- Training time: 03 months
- Learning time: 12 weeks
- Minimum real-time learning: 300 hours
- Time for review and test all subjects, modules and graduation exams: 20 hours (in which graduation exam: 10 hours)
2. Real-time allocation:
- Time for studying all subjects and modules: 300 hours
- Time for theory: 104 hours
- Time for practice: 196 hours
- Time for test: 25 hours
IV. LIST OF TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR CONSTRUCTION MACHINES OPERATOR
Module 1: Introduction about specialized machines
Module 2: Structure and general working principles of the machines
Module 3: Maintenance and Repair
Module 4: Guidance on driving techniques and construction methods
Module 5: Work safety and road traffic safety
Module 6: Practice of driving a specialized machine
Totally, list of construction machine operator pre-training course has a total of 104 hours of theory and 186 hours of practice. In the end, review and graduation exam take 4 hours of theory, 6 hours of practice and 10 hours of test.
V. SUBJECTS IN EACH MODULE
Subjects in module 1
- The current situation of using specialized machines in Vietnam
- Use and overall classification of specialized machines
- Learn basic parameters of specialized machines
- Basic systems of specialized machines
- Main parts of specialized machines
- Technical characteristics of specialized machines
Subjects in module 2
- Gear-train reducer structure
- Rotary system
- Moving system
- Specialized gearbox
- Propeller shaft
- Steering system
- Hydraulic system
- Compressed air system
- Brake system
- Control system
- Power system
Subjects in module 3
- Maintenance after 50 working hours
- Maintenance after 100 working hours
- Maintenance after 250 working hours
- Maintenance after 500 working hours
- Maintenance after 1000 working hours
Subjects in module 4
- Driving Technique
- Execution Method
Subjects in module 5
- Occupational Safety
- Road traffic law
Subjects in module 6
- Practice of specialized machines driving (basic)
- Practice of specialized machines driving (all-purpose)
VI. BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
- Have a thorough grasp of the knowledge of structure and operation principles of construction machines … Safety skills when operating construction machines.
- Know how to maintain and detect the damage to repair …
- Have ability to use the knowledge in practice effectively.
- Be fully granted documents compiled in detail according to the training program;
- Be prepared with equipment and practical tools (if any) during the training process;
- Receive a certificate of Construction Machine Operator Pre-training in accordance with Circular 42/2015/TT-BLĐTBXH.
- Free counseling support before and after training
The above is the benefits when employees participate in Construction Machine Operator Pre-training Course at Safety Care. In addition,trainees are also able to improve job opportunities, undertake jobs related to operating machines , organize the management of construction groups …
VII. DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
To register in this course, trainees need to prepare:
- Registration form (confirmed by your company)
- 01 3×4 photo
- 01 copy of ID