The person in charge of technical OSH at the establishment must be trained and granted occupational safety certificate of group 6 according to Decree 44/2016/ND-CP. Safety training course (group 6) helps trainees supplement their skills and methods of OSH representatives
I. TRAINING OBJECTS
OSH representatives according to No.74 – Law on OSH
Article 74: OSH representatives (extracted from Law on OSH – 2015)
- Each production team in production and business establishments must have at least 01 OSH representative during the working hours. Employers shall promulgate the decision on establishment and operation of the network of OSH representatives after consulting the establishment’s Trade Union Executive Committee if the establishment has one;
- An OSH representative shall be a worker, who obtains knowledge on OSH; voluntary, dedicated and strictly follows OSH regulations and is elected by workers in his/her team.
- OSH representatives operate under the management and guidance of the establishment’s Trade Union Executive Committee following operational regulations of the network of OSH representatives; collaborate technically with OSH officers or OSH units, heath workers or health units in the implementation of their tasks.
II. CONTENTS OF OSH TRAINING COURSES
1. Skills and methods of OSH representatives
- Definition, aim and meaning of OSH representatives
- Organizational principles and standards of OSH representatives
- Rights, obligations and activities of the network of OSH representatives
- Methods, regimes and contents of the network of OSH representatives
2. Identifying dangerous and harmful factors, rules, signs and signposts at working place
3. Final examination of the course