Medical staffs at the grassroots level and enterprises need to join OSH training course in accordance with the content of Occupational Safety Training Course (Group 5).
In addition to the knowledge of safety laws and necessary professional skills, Occupational Safety Training Course (Group 5) provides information set-up and management skills on sanitation at workplace; organizes working environment monitoring to evaluate harmful factors; manage workers’ health reports as well as health reports of employees suffering occupational diseases (if any)
I. TRAINING OBJECTS
According to Decree No. 44/2016/ND-CP, the subjects of occupational safety training course of group 5 are medical staffs at enterprises.
II. CONTENTS OF OSH TRAINING COURSES
1. Policies and laws about OSH
- Overview of the system of OSH legal documents.
- System of standards and technical regulations on OSH.
- Specific policies of state management agencies on OSH when building, expanding or renovating works and facilities for production or when using, maintaining, storing and testing machines, equipments, materials and substances strictly required on OSH.
2. OSH Professional Skills
- Organizing committee, managing and implementing OSH regulations at grassroots level; assigning responsibilities and power to OSH
- Basic knowledge of dangerous and harmful factors and precautions
- Measures to improve working conditions
- Safety culture in production and sales
3. Contents of professional training course on occupational health
- Harmful factors at workplace; organize working environment monitoring to evaluate harmful factors; file labor hygiene report at workplace.
- Popular occupational diseases and prevention measures; how to organize occupational disease tests and job placement tests, prepare occupational disease assessment dossiers.
- First aid skills and disease prevention at workplace.
- Food safety; the process of taking and storing food samples; organize the training of objects and nutrition for workers; improve health and prevent non-communicable diseases at workplace.
- Knowledge, skills, methods to plan facilities and necessary conditions in order to perform occupational sanitation.
- Methods of educational communication on labor hygiene and prevention of occupational diseases.
- Set-up and manage information on occupational health and occupational diseases at workplace; file and manage workers’ health records as well as health records of workers suffering occupational diseases.
- Coordinate with OSH staffs or the management of OSH work to perform related tasks.
4. Final examination of the course