Occupational Safety Training Course (Group 3) plays a key role in raising the awareness of OSH for labours. Participating in Safety Care training course means that workers can protect their health and safety as well as for everyone around them.
Participating in Safety Care training course will minimize probable risks. If the training course is highly effective, it will bring about economic, political and social benefits.
I. TRAINING OBJECTS
Workers who are required strict OSH are those whose tasks are in the list of strictly required jobs on OSH, issued by the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
II. CONTENTS OF OSH TRAINING COURSES
1. Policies and laws about OSH
- Overview of the system of OSH legal documents.
- System of standards and technical regulations on OSH.
- Specific policies of state management agencies on OSH when building, expanding or renovating works and facilities for production or when using, maintaining, storing and testing machines, equipments, materials and substances strictly required on OSH.
2. Basic knowledge of OSH
- Basic knowledge of dangerous and harmful factors at workplace
- Methods to improve working conditions.
- Safety culture in production and sales.
- Rights and obligations of employers and employees; policies and regimes on OSH for workers; functions and tasks of OSH networks.
- OSH regulations, OSH signs and instruction boards and the use of safety equipments and PPE; professional skills and first aid for occupational accidents, prevention of occupational diseases.
3. Specialized training content
- Comprehensive knowledge of machines, equipments and substances with strict requirements on OSH
- Analyzing, evaluating and controlling OSH risks.
- The safe working process with machines, equipments and substances with strict requirements on OSH.
4. Final examination of the course
III. SAFETY CARE COURSES