Occupational Safety Training Course (Group 2) helps trainees improve capacity about OSH, master professional knowledge of technical safety and OSH policies; organize, plan and implement safety regulations.
Safety Care training course supports you in recognizing hazards as well as assessing risks in order to take timely and effective measures to overcome and prevent occupational accidents and diseases.
I. TRAINING OBJECTS
People involved in OSH, including:
- Full-time and part-time employee in charge of OSH at grassroots level;
- Person directly supervising OSH at the workplace.
II. CONTENTS OF OSH TRAINING COURSES
1. Policies and laws about OSH
- Overview of the system of OSH legal documents.
- System of standards and technical regulations on OSH.
- Specific policies of state management agencies on OSH when building, expanding or renovating works and facilities for production or when using, maintaining, storing and testing machines, equipments, materials and substances strictly required on OSH.
2. OSH Professional Skills
- Organizing committee, managing and implementing OSH regulations at grassroots level; assigning responsibilities and power to OSH
- Basic knowledge of dangerous and harmful factors and precautions
- Measures to improve working conditions
- Safety culture in production and sales
- Professional skills of self-inspection, investigation, statistics and labor accident reporting.
- Analyzing and assessing risks and developing emergency response plans; building OSH management system.
- Setting up OSH rules, regulations, processes and measures; fire and explosion prevention and fighting in labor establishments; building and urging the implementation of annual OSH plans; emulation, commendation, discipline, statistics, reporting on OSH.
- Verification, training and monitoring of the working environment; management of machines, equipments, materials and substances with strict requirements on OSH; information and propaganda activities on occupational safety and hygiene.
- Primary work for labor accidents, prevention of occupational diseases for labours.
3. Specialized training content
- Comprehensive knowledge of machines, equipments and substances with strict requirements on OSH
- The safe working process with machines, equipments and substances with strict requirements on OSH.
4. Final examination of the course
III. SAFETY CARE COURSES