Occupational Safety Training Course (Group 1) helps managers totally understand about the OHS laws. As a result, they actively reinforce OSH in order to ensure occupational safety, prevent labours from injuries and occupational diseases; also predict and control risks in working and equipment operation.
I. TRAINING OBJECTS
Managers responsible for OSH, including:
- The head of enterprises and departments, branches, affiliated branches or deputy directors responsible for OSH.
- Person in charge of production, sales, technical departments or deputy of department responsible for OSH.
- The supervisor of workshop or equivalent or deputy supervisor responsible for OSH.
II. CONTENTS OF OSH TRAINING COURSES
1. Policies and laws about OSH
- Overview of the system of OSH legal documents.
- System of standards and technical regulations on OSH.
- Specific policies of state management agencies on OSH when building, expanding or renovating works and facilities for production or when using, maintaining, storing and testing machines, equipments, materials and substances strictly required on OSH.
2. OSH Professional Skills
- Organizing committee, managing and implementing OSH regulations at grassroots level; assigning responsibilities and power to OSH
- Basic knowledge of dangerous and harmful factors and precautions
- Measures to improve working conditions
- Safety culture in production and sales
3. Final examination of the course
III. SAFETY CARE COURSES