Safety Care is a unit licensed by the Ministry of Labour, War invalids and Social Affairs to train occupational safety and hygiene.
Safety Care’s missions are:
- Reduce risks in the production process
- Work closely with the businesses
- Bring a happy and safe life to people
Safety Care regularly organizes training and coaching for groups 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 according to Decree 44/2016/ND-CP and a number of work lists with strict requirements in the group 3 regulated in Circular No. 13/2016/TT-BLDTBXH.
Qualified certificate for C-level Occupational Safety and Hygiene training activities No. 46/2018 GCN issued on December 18th, 2018 is the basis for us to organize training activities and included the issuance of the certificate of training completion for Occupational Safety and Hygiene trainers according to Circular No. 31/2018/ TT-BLDTBXH dated on June 16th, 2016 of the the Ministry of Labour, War invalids and Social Affairs.
What makes the differences between Safety Care and other training companies?
- Being a professional training unit of Occupational Safety and Hygiene.
- Lecturers are the top experienced ones in the field of Occupational Safety in Vietnam.
- Appropriate cost, there are many incentives for students
- Flexible and appropriate study schedule
- The courses are smart and streamlined.
- Flexible training methods: learning interactively, learner-centeredness.
- Modern facilities – fully meet the requirements for a training course
- Variety of practical support equipment – help students apply to the reality
- The issuance of standard certificates- according to the latest legal requirements
- Free consulting support – before and after training courses by safety experts and experienced instructors
The Safety Care’s team of lecturers has many practical and theoretical experiences in consulting, supervising, training and building environmental health and safety systems for all fields in manufacturing and construction. Our experts will share their own experiences and help students to solve problems right in the classroom.